Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Menu
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
 Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
 The Other Nonsense
 
   
 Wicked Good Web

Monday, December 21, 2009

Kegged: Tommy's Two Stone Porter

It fermented solidly for 1 month, and now it is ready for the next phase. I kegged most of it, and bottled a few bombers for distribution. It won't quite be carbonated & ready to drink in time for Christmas, but it will be ready for New Year's Day, when the Oregon Ducks play Ohio State in the Rose Bowl. GO DUCKS!

Tommy's 2-Stone Porter
OG: 1.067
FG: 1.023
Alc%: 5.7%

Final characteristics:
Very dark and malty, with a roasted coffee and chocolate finish. The hops didn't get pronounced nearly as much as I had hoped, but it has a very subtle and earthy bitterness, coming from the Nugget finishing hops.

I'm extremely pleased with how this one came out, and I cannot wait to start sharing it with anyone who will try it.

Cheers!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home