Controls and Plastics
My Valentine's Day present was to order all my controls for the cocktail cabinet. So, I went to Groovy Game Gear and did so immediately. No date set for actual delivery, but I should see them arrive some time around 2/22 (next Friday). My arcade-building buddy, Alan, is putting on another event at his house this weekend, which I hope to attend.
Recently, I found a place which is only blocks away from my house, called TAP Plastics. They are a plastics retail store carrying resins, fiberglass, adhesives, acrylic, and an assortment of plastic sheeting products. Their target is for the do-it-yourself person to come in and pick out supplies needed to complete any related project. This is exactly what I need for custom cut acrylic pieces to fit on the control panels, screen overlays, and other fun items related to arcade machine / MAME cabinet building. I plan to utilize them for many other (currently unknown) projects in the future.
Recently, I found a place which is only blocks away from my house, called TAP Plastics. They are a plastics retail store carrying resins, fiberglass, adhesives, acrylic, and an assortment of plastic sheeting products. Their target is for the do-it-yourself person to come in and pick out supplies needed to complete any related project. This is exactly what I need for custom cut acrylic pieces to fit on the control panels, screen overlays, and other fun items related to arcade machine / MAME cabinet building. I plan to utilize them for many other (currently unknown) projects in the future.
Labels: Arcade








1 Comments:
At 12:00 AM,
Al said…
Justin! Cool project you have there. Glad you could make it out to play my machine.
I look forward to seeing yours sometime soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home