Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Menu
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
 Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
 The Other Nonsense
 
   
 Wicked Good Web

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Obama vs. Clinton - Exactly Like Chutes and Ladders

Yeah, so I've been a big Obama fan since I've heard him speak, understood his stance on the issues, and DAMN if he isn't dead handsome. So, the only issue I am in opposition with Obama on is the death penalty. I believe it should be abolished, and he supports it (Clinton supports the death penalty as well). Anyway, I think he's top-notch, and I will vote/campaign/cheer for him from here on out. I really hope he ends up as the Democratic nominee, but right now it's at a near tie.

That's what brings me to Chutes and Ladders.

My 2 girls and I were playing a spirited game of Chutes and Ladders the other night, and I realized how these primary caucuses are EXACTLY LIKE the game of Chutes and Ladders. Well, I drew some comparisons. The "experts" are saying it is a real possibility that neither Obama or Clinton will be able to properly win the Democratic vote for a primary candidate to support. Well, I really think the photos below get my point across pretty damn well.

The two candidates, Clinton (left) and Obama (right) in a dead heat at the halfway point.

Again, the candidates (Obama on the left, and Clinton on the right) showing the possible results after all of the primary caucuses have finished. Didn't quite make it. If this happens, does it mean EVERYBODY has to vote for McCain? Just curious. You know... I'm only asking as a voter-in-a -democracy-kind-of-way.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger musicalnuke said…

    No, everybody doesn't have to vote from McCain. The next step is sudden death: Chutes and Ladders at 10 steps. Makes for thrilling theater...

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger The Hamzinger said…

    Wait, now I'm confused - Candyland has a death penalty? That's freakin' awesome!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Doh! I was thinking chutes and ladders, but typed Candyland. This error has since been fixed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home