Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Menu
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
 Bad Fetch Blog & Boozery
 The Other Nonsense
 
   
 Wicked Good Web

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Technologically Superior Pants

So, I had a fancy-ass blarg entry all written out here about my adventures to Starbucks this morning, and how I was assaulted with a mal-functioning lid atop my hot cup of black drip, and how said joe ended up in my lap on the final bus commute leg, and well here's the photos:



And now this is what my pant legs looked like a mere 30 minutes later, while I am at work. Hot damn!



My pants, of the Dickies khaki flavor, are obviously technologically superior to most of my other clothing items. Oh, and they don't seem to ever wrinkle either. Bonus.

Blog entry was lost due to a massive oversight in work-related computer resources. Go figure. That's what I get for trying to work.

On another note. I no longer desire a full-blown iPod. I mean, I've wanted one for a long time, but now I just want an iPod Shuffle. The "problems" I've had with the old iPod is that they were too expensive (~$300) and they seriously had so much space on them, I wouldn't know what to do with it all. I know, too much space for music isn't really a problem, but at least with the shuffle, you can put the thing on random and likely get something you're actually wanting to hear at that moment. Plus, $100 for the 512MB flash-based drive, holding 120 songs -- sounds like the price I've been waiting for.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home